A chronicle of love, laughter and daily occurences that reinstitute my faith and gratitude for the life I have been given.
That is so funny! I would never imagine those kiddos, especially Tyler, would do that! I love Noah's spin on the ground on the second video.
Thankyou aunt melanie
Those videos are fun. I had no idea Noah had the makings of such a MAJOR ROCK STAR! It is really cute. Tyler had a lot of fun. It was a good thing for him to get out of the house. Thank you.
So cute!
Nice moves guys! You need to take that show on the road!!
Wow! I didn't know those kids had that in them. That is super fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so funny! I would never imagine those kiddos, especially Tyler, would do that! I love Noah's spin on the ground on the second video.
Thankyou aunt melanie
Those videos are fun. I had no idea Noah had the makings of such a MAJOR ROCK STAR! It is really cute. Tyler had a lot of fun. It was a good thing for him to get out of the house. Thank you.
So cute!
Nice moves guys! You need to take that show on the road!!
Wow! I didn't know those kids had that in them. That is super fun!
Post a Comment