Thursday, January 22, 2009

Preparing for Spring

It's a rainy day which makes me think of Spring flowers. Our tree in the front yard just lost it's leaves a week ago and has new buds already. That's how it is here-a few weeks of winter to prepare for spring. Our tile is finished-it looks amazing. THANK YOU GR.GREEN!!!!!!! It feels so good to have it done. I just walk into the bathroom and sigh -Ahhhh it looks so nice. Now for the carpet... I'll post pictures soon. Bradeigh is getting so big and moving alot-my entire stomach jumps around. It's pretty fun. I'm feeling a little shoppy-I must refrain, keep focused on the goal, carpet carpet carpet.

I finished our taxes!!!! Yea!!!!

4 comments:

Me said...

Wow. Taxes? I have not even given them a single thought yet. Good for you. Thanks for reminding me. I need to start the gathering of documents.

Sorena said...

We are having awful weather. It was super cold and raining all day. My driveway is a big slate of ice and is very slippery. I am ready for a vacation. I was going to say break, but I heard a lady say that once and then she broke her arm. That is definitely not what I need.

Green Family Blog said...

Sounds like Arizona is calling! Come see us!!!!!!! We'll warm ya right up!

Emili said...

Hooray for you! That's truly being on the ball! I think I'm going to try to get my part of our taxes done this week - we need the return to buy a new oven! haha