Okay Emili-here goes...
8 Things About Me
8 Favorite TV shows- I don't watch TV to much, but when I do I go for the Gold, golden trash that is.
1)The Unit-Not trash, we really like this show.
2)Gossip Girl
3)Privileged
4)Desperate Houswives- it really does have very clever writing...
5)ER
6)Friday Night Lights
7)TMZ
8 Things I did yesterday
1)Get the kids off to school
2)Read the news
3)Pay bills/print off tax forms
4)Clean bathrooms, vacuum bedrooms, clean kitchen, iron fancy napkins for hypothetical Easter dinner.
5)Ate three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
6)Take Hannnah to piano, Noah to cousins, pick Hannah up from piano, get her ready for the dance, take pictures, posted on blog.
7)Cry about Noah losing his wallet-feel like an idiot for crying over Noah's lost wallet-Got myself together before Noah got home.
8)Put the kids to bed- Watched Friday Night Lights, and TMZ, laugh with Jared about skanky drug reps and somehow felt better about my previous emotional breakdown after talking to Jared about it.
8 Things I look forward to
1)The babies reaction to Hannah and Noah
2)Hannah and Noah's reaction to our baby
3)Early morning runs-who am I kidding-early morning walks.
4)Our tax return- I think...
5)Our carpet being replaced
6)Wearing my "regular" clothes
7)Spring flowers
8)Reading another great book
8 Favorite Restaurants
1)Bison Witches - Veggie Sandwich on wheat,no sprouts, best veggie sandwich ever. Homeade bread/bread bowls so good.
2)Mosaic- Supreme Burro
3)Eegees- Fries w/ranch
4)Molinitos- Good ole' bean burrito
5)Pei Wei - Honey seared shrimp w/brown rice YUM
6)La Curva- Rocky Point Mexico Shrimp Cocktail Mexican Style
7)Scholtsky's - Veggie Sandwich comes in a far second
8) Zankou Chicken in LA- Armenian chicken place- so yummy!!
8 Things on my wish-list
1)Better camera lenses
2)A one story 2700+ sq foot home on 1/2 - 3 acres 5 bedroom home that is brand new and doesn't need fixing or cosmetic adjustments, that has connecting studio and office space for me.
3)A really nice glider/recliner
4)A good delivery-a great delivery
5)Hike the Grand Canyon with my family
6) Travel to Germany and France,Switzerland and Italy with my family- Para glide with Jared in the Alps
7)Dive in Belize
8)Hannah,Noah,Bradeigh and any other children we have experience love and joy in life through the Gospel and in their choice eternal companions -and bring me grand babies to read to and take on nature hikes, and explore tide pools with.
There it is-tag your it!!

4 comments:
Hi Melanie! Where are the pictures of cute prego you?????
Oh my...you are so cute! Hannah looks adorable, as well as Jared! I love to paint, no I love new paint. You have the perfect senerio..new paint and someone elso doing it!! Love you guys
Haha, I loke Gossip Girl too! I just couldn't bring myself to put it on our blog... I remember talking to you about 24 cause someone in Jared's family had the whole first 3 seasons or something, but for some reason I was thinking we gave that series a try because of you guys... Oh well.
I loved the photography class - I'm adding to my wishlist - the 24-70 f/2.8 L series lens. Want it.
Oh yeah, and the wearing "normal clothes" really hits home with me too!
Post a Comment