




We went to the Desert Museum again yesterday, this time with my two nephews Ethan and Tyler. We made it to the morning raptor flight demonstration, while having more variety of birds this show wasn't quite as exciting as the hawk show in the afternoon. Still neat though. I think the kids enjoyed themselves-especially searching for rare gems and minerals they could bring home and share with Madison and Caleb. They found quite a bit and had a hard time choosing. Afterwards we came home to have lunch, found Grandpa working hard at tiling the bathroom, then went out for a little bouldering at Sanctuary Cove. Such a beautiful day. We all slept well last night, the kids are off to school and though I have a list a mile long all I really want to do is curl up with a good book. We are supposed to get rain on Friday...I should probably save the book until then.
Thanks for playing with us Ethan and Tyler!!

4 comments:
Great pics! Looks like fun.
That was so much fun.thankyou for taking us
Thank you for taking Ethan and Tyler. They enjoyed it. It was so nice of you to take them on an adventure with you.
Looks like lots of fun. You take really great pictures Melanie.
Post a Comment