
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Pictures!
It was frustrating to be in such a beautiful place and not have my nice camera and lenses-BUT for convenience sake it was great to have my powershot along for this trip, and honestly I'm really pleased with some of the shots I was able to get. I wish I had more time to take pictures in Savannah but that will have to wait for another time. I love my family so much-they tickle me from the depths of my being. I feel very fortunate to have such an amazing husband and children. I can't wait to soak them up all summer! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
What fun pictures! Glad you had a good time. See you saturday
Looks like a fun trip!
Love little miss Bradeigh in blue!
Noah kissing her is pretty cute too!
So fun!!!
Post a Comment