I had my Dr. Apt today and while I was fully prepared to hear I wasn't dilated yet, and hoping I would hear I was at least at a 1 or 2, I couldn't help but laugh out loud when he told me I was at a 4 and 60% effaced. REALLY! WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty excited about that. I'm ecstatic!!!! I can't wait until she is here-and the fact there is a high probability she will be here soon is just AWESOME, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, AMAZING. I'm so happy, I think I'll cry.... It's like getting the best present ever early.
I bought diapers and nursing pads Tuesday, haven't gotten the car detailed yet though-we were going to do that this Saturday. Ugh, I really need to wash the floors. I'm making Danettes broccoli and chicken tonight-maybe I should make an extra batch... I wonder if my water will break this time-a new experience would be fun. Oh I can't wait!!!!
I bought diapers and nursing pads Tuesday, haven't gotten the car detailed yet though-we were going to do that this Saturday. Ugh, I really need to wash the floors. I'm making Danettes broccoli and chicken tonight-maybe I should make an extra batch... I wonder if my water will break this time-a new experience would be fun. Oh I can't wait!!!!
It's really hard keeping that little thunder cloud away that says, Hold on...your not in the clear yet. Something dreadful may be looming ahead. I just want to be happy and excited. Go away cloud, I don't want to think about awful possibilities. If they come I'll deal with them, but until then I want to expect the best. Now I've gone and gotten myself all worked up.
Okay-I think I'm better now.
On a different note-I took pictures of a family in our ward yesterday. Their son got his mission call to Bulgaria.
.jpg)
.jpg)
His cute niece and nephew
.jpg)
This is the tree I'm willing to throw down for....


This is me and my pregnant belly. .jpg)
.jpg)

7 comments:
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see this cute baby of yours! I bet you are all just ready to see that bundle of joy! Thanks for keeping us posted.
I understand why you beat up your neighbor over that tree, it is a very nice looking tree.
Have a great day--
I love you.
Sorena
p.s. Cute belly! You are a cute prego--your arms are still so small.
So happy to hear and so happy for you!
Ooo it's getting exciting! Cute prego self pics. You don't look at all like an elephant.
Ohh!! How exciting... the smell of a brand new baby is the best!!! The sound of a diaper...!!! I love it all! I am sure all will be wonderful! You look great! The tree is worth fightin' for!
I love your cute pics! I can't believe how skinny you look still. I'll keep an eye on your blog and Jared's facebook profile to see when she comes. DON'T LET HIM KEEP US IN SUSPENSE TOO LONG! I'm so excited for you!
Yay! Prego pics!!! Thanks so much. It's so great to see your adorable prego belly. You look absolutely beautiful and that tree is pretty too. My kids remember that tree as the caterpillar tree. :)
I can't wait to see you and little Bradeigh, as I am sure she won't wait THAT long to come out!
Love you!
Malea
Post a Comment