Monday, March 2, 2009

Do ya get it? Do ya?

This is what has been echoing off the walls of our home and car, grocery store, chapel etc... Hannah is officially in the riddle stage. What month has more than 28 days in it? If a rooster were to lay an egg on a pitched roof which way would it roll? How many birthdays will you have? It's actually pretty cute- especially when she's explaining the answer to Noah. The entire ride to church yesterday revolved around how many days were in every month-thus the answer to the first riddle.

Hannah: Do you get it now?
Noah:Oh yea....
Hannah:Do you really get it?
Noah: Yea I get it!

Jared remembered realizing as an adult how great it was for his Mom to laugh every time he came home with a new joke- seeing as how it was at least the seventh time she had heard it. But she made it seem as though he was the first to come up with such cleverness. Moms are so great!

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Mom isn't done--even now as a grandmas she has to enjoy those jokes! Actually, as an aunt I have been able to keep practicing my acting skills, too!

Sorena said...

Ha Ha! Too funny, I wish I could think of one of those jokes right now. When I do, I will blog about it.