Friday, November 18, 2011

September....GO DUCKS!!






















Now that I have committed to ending my blog, I'm scrambling to include everything I didn't keep up on, before I print it. So.... In September our good friends the Asper's came to town to see Neal's brother play in the Oregon Ducks and Wildcat's game. They were able to get seats for Noah and Jared, and we were able to spend some time with them on their whirlwind trip. I sure miss this family.







The boys of course had a great time. Noah was very impressed by Marks size. He also thought it was funny that while they were all hanging out after the game Mark randomly asked if they wanted some donuts-Noah thought he was joking-and was shocked that within minutes he reappeared with a box full of donuts. WOW!!!! He is amazing!!!! :) There was a neat write up about him in one of the programs. Not many college athletes put their athletics on hold to serve a mission, are married with children, and carry themselves with the level of honor and integrity that Mark does. He's a great example.

No comments: