Friday, November 11, 2011

Hannah turns 11!













































Oh Hannah! I love my girl! I love that she's courageous. I love that she is strong. I love that she is smart. I love that she is kind and wonderful with little children and babies. I love that she is a natural artist. I love her determination. I love her laugh. I love her honesty. I love that she loves doing her nails, and catching lizards and butterfly's. She is only eleven but seems so much older sometimes. It's hard in ways. She's always learned and grown by leaps and bounds. In that process I feel like we have skipped through years. I realize how fast the last eleven years sped by and in the next she will have become a woman. No point in shedding tears over that right now. sniff sniff. I am proud of the girl she is and am in awe of the woman I know she will become. It is a privilege to be her mother.




















No comments: