Friday, November 11, 2011

More October Fun!




Truth be told...I hate Halloween. I am a Halloween hater. BUT...I try. So this year, Hannah really wanted to be Elfeba from the play Wicked and she wanted Bradeigh to be her flying monkey. Super cute idea. Well...Hannah wasn't so thrilled with her transformation, and the paint kept rubbing off. She did not like being green, and she liked being partially green even less. It was really hot at our wards Halloween party so she literally began melting. Poor girl. To top it off this was the night the flu hit her, so she was beginning to feel the first effects at the party. Bradeigh was so hot and tired she found a place on some cool grass and just laid down. Noah had an awesome time as a Wolf Ninja climbing dirt mounds, and collecting candy.


The actual day of Halloween went much better. Hannah dawned a cute bat shirt, sprayed herself down with glitter, and threw on B's monkey wings for bat wings and called it good. B had black kitten ears on and a cute black and orange pettiskirt, Noah was happy being a wolf ninja. We caught up with friends spent the evening tricker treating, which Bradeigh thoroughly enjoyed. Glad it's over. I hate Halloween.


No comments: