Wednesday, October 28, 2009

7 Months!









I am sad that the newborn stage is long long gone-BUT- this is such a fun baby stage. Bradeigh is officially mobile, the comedian of the family and definately has her opinions about things-like the brand of rice cereal she likes (Gerber not the organic stuff....and meat-she loves it. She has also decided she does not like sleeping in her crib anymore-well she's going to have to give on that one. I'll buy her the Gerber cereal....but she will sleep in her bed. :) Sweet Bradeigh! We LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

dhillman said...

It is going so fast! My favorite pic is crawling with the tongue.

Sorena said...

Melanie, you are a great photographer!
I don't know why all these babies keep getting bigger-they just won't stop. :)
She is a cutie that's for sure!

Katherine said...

I love the third picture, its so cute! And her oufit is adorable!

Alisa said...

Oh my! She looks just like you, Melanie!