

These are from a shoot I did last week or so. It was a fun shoot. Mark played his guitar quite a bit for me. I even got to hear a campy version of the Eagles song Peaceful Easy Feeling turned into Amazing Grace. I'm partial to the original more traditional Amazing Grace-but it was still nice.




I've been spending many early mornings and late afternoons out at Sanctuary Cove for family shoots. I love getting there early when no one is around. I feel like I get these little scenic gifts each time. These hot air balloons have been there two Saturdays in a row. If they are there next week I just may ask for a ride...:) Hmmm maybe they will exchange a ride for pictures!!!
It's been pretty smooth sailing knock on wood in the Green family. Noah is home sick today-I really hope this isn't round 2 of the flu...Bradeigh is growing growing growing and we have come to a bedtime compromise- she sleeps in her crib until 2:00am then spends the rest of the early morning in bed with us. I like this arrangement. I'm so glad that we came to this understanding. The experts say I should not have her in bed-that she needs to learn to put herself back to sleep. But you know...I don't care...I like my cuddle time and she likes it too. Honestly I get way more sleep this way.
We have had a very fun Fall. Halloween was a crazy day and night-between a double senior photo shoot and three Halloween parties. Crazy but fun.
We have had a very fun Fall. Halloween was a crazy day and night-between a double senior photo shoot and three Halloween parties. Crazy but fun.




Jared has been working is tush off. He gets up at 5:00am three times a week and goes to Crossfit for a super charged work out-he goes biking twice a week in the evening after the kids go to bed and plays basketball etc.. once a week. He has been watching what he is eating and has lost almost 15 pounds in the past couple weeks. He is awesome!
I'm painting the trim, and we are replacing the door hardware. I love it. I'm pretty proud of my trim painting. Steve the handyman comes out once a week to help me with various projects. He is great-and cheap. I don't feel ashamed anymore about having someone come over to paint etc... for us. It's a huge blessing. I finally put that order in for carpet-Yea should be here in a few weeks.
It's been a week of spiritual feasting for me. It began with a wonderful Stake conference and last night we had our annual Relief Society pre holiday dinner and program. My favorite quote of the night...drum roll please...."Don't suppress thoughts of generosity."
Well time to make some leiderhosen (? on spelling) (you know the traditional German boy outfit suspenders and shorts) for Noah's heritage doll school project.
Have a wonderful week.



3 comments:
I want to ride in a hot air balloon! I love the pic of Noah, was that Halloween? Was he an agent? Man in Black?
Great pictures again Melanie! I love the hot air balloons!
MIB-cute, love the fairies too.
I was thinking maybe we could plan Brianne's senior pictures with you. She is going to be one real soon.:)
I love you and your family and miss you a lot!
beautiful pictures! hoady hum is hard on the blogging but a nice break--sometimes "excitement" isn't all it is cracked up to be!
Post a Comment