Monday, July 20, 2009

CRAZY Fun or just plain CRAZY?

What do pretty tutus, hallucinations, Marble's, a whirlwind trip to Utah, Bird's, a dog named Ruby,newborn smiles, 16 hour car rides, He-Man and rattle snake rabbit sausage sandwiches have in common. Answer: Our week!



Our whole week has been pretty full. Full in a great wonderful crazy way. Malea had a beautiful baby girl Lucy last Tuesday, so we drove to Cali to see the new addition and steal James and Sadie away for some Arizona fun. But I'm getting way ahead of myself.



The Marbles came to visit(I have ZERO pictures)! It was wonderful to see them. It helped to lessen the blow of not going to Utah this summer. We had a great time and only wish we could have had them longer.



Jared went on an overnight trip to Utah for work. (They flew)



That night I was startled out of sleep by the sound of air conditioner blowing up. The motor was so loud it was making our entire house vibrate. I turned the air off and the sound went away. The next day everything was fine. Crazy!



I had three photo shoots. I'm getting lots of use out of the tutu's!



We are dog sitting for our neighbors. Ruby is really very easy to get along with-and she loves water. LOVES IT! Bailey,(our dog) doesn't even mind the company.



We drove out to LA Friday night and spent Saturday with the Bird's. It was great to visit. I just really wish we could have spent longer catching up and enjoying some of our favorite LA sites. While we were there Jared and Morris went downtown to a sausage deli of sorts. They had Rattle Snake Rabbit Sausage- Chicken and Veal- and one or two other "different" types of sausage sandwiches. Little Lucy is adorable-I'm so grateful we were able to make the trip. It has been so fun having James and Sadie here with us.



Jared is awesome-he did ALL the driving. We had fun catching up on the week and musing over our future. I really love long car rides with Jared. We also had fun listening to hours and hours of He-Man episodes. They are hilarious!



Well-here's to a week that really couldn't have been busier. Somehow I feel great satisfaction in that.

No comments: