Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Couture





I had fun today. SO MUCH FUN!!!
I used Bradeighs crib for a mini studio-the natural light that comes from the window worked great. The tule was a whole new sensory experience for her. It was hard to keep it out of her mouth. :)
I love the tutu's!(came today) I love my new camera lens! I love my new ADOBE LIGHTROOM program!(both came a few days ago). I was silly with anticipation everyday-watching out the window for the mail carrier. I would track the packages online-(don't you love how you can do that now).
Hannah had her last sewing camp class today-it was fun-but happy it came to an end. Let me clarify-I am happy it came to an end. (Hannah is reading over my shoulder...)
Time to feed baby and go to the library.

5 comments:

Emili said...

Soo fun! I love the pics and the tutu. What lens did you get?

Green Family Blog said...

Canon EFS 17-85mm. Not an L series but way better than my Rebel and Tamaron lenses.

Malea said...

So cute Mel! Little Bradeigh is just a doll! She looks alot like you in these pics - really sweet! :)

Katherine said...

I love the music that goes along with this post, but most of all the pics! That is so cut and I love the last pic a ton, I love all of them though. Cute Cute!

Katherine said...

P.S. I love the flower! Its huge and super cute!