Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 6 - Hotel Boredom and Balboa Park

"Okay guys, Hannah and Noah I want you to smile-Bradeigh give me attitude" OH PERFECT! "Okay, now Bradegh give me super cute smile while Hannah and Noah give me attitude." Great!
Good thing I didn't want you all to look sweet at the same time...




































I ended up catching a cold, so the kids and I stayed in the hotel until the afternoon when Jared got back and we went to the Natural History Museum to see the Body Works display and walked around Balboa Park. While in the hotel we had a fun taking pictures. I curled Hannah's hair and she got dressed up in hopes we would finally go to dinner at a fancy resaurant. (We showed her a menu for one of the fancy restaurants and she decided her taste wasn't that sophisticated yet-and we weren't about to spend $50 on a steak which was the only thing on the menu she could pronounce and sounded good....)




















3 comments:

Katherine said...

Fun! I loved all the pics, Hannah is such a cutie!

Katherine said...

Noah is cute too. I love the picture where he looks likes he is falling.

Sorena said...

Those are some great pictures!