#1 Trip to Costco with baby to get supplies for blessing brunch- I nursed her in the parking lot, put her in a sling and whala, no problemo. WOW! I can totally do this!!!!
#2 Leave baby with Jared to take pics at Sushi Ten restaurant grand opening. Hmmm. This was scary. But an hour and a half later baby was still happy and I didn't feel like a horrid mom.
#3Bring family to another photo shoot at the same sushi restaurant for a birthday celebration.
Family was awesome, and despite Hannah's momentary freak out at what was served for dinner when she happened to be "starving", we all had a great time.





#4Get me, baby, and kids ready and to church on time at 9:00am for Bradeighs blessing. We made it at 9:00 exactly. I wanted to get there early but got distracted taking pictures of the kids and my mom before we left. Point is-I made it and Bradeigh did not have a diaper blow out despite not having a bowel movement for three days. (She likes to save up). Hurrah! Hurrah!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
#5 Host a family gathering after church. Thanks to every one's help this went smoother than I anticipated. Thanks for all your support and love!






.jpg)





So I feel like I'm ready for Noah's b-day party in a couple weeks and am relatively confident I'll be able to take on San Diego with the kids.

7 comments:
That is GREAT! I can't imagine what it will be like to haul around more kids....especially since mine will be 10 on Thursday and he is totally independent! Good Job! The blessing looks great and I love her dress. Cute pictures!!
Beautiful dress! And can I get a slice of that chocolate cake already??
Mel! I just got photoshop and I have no idea what to do with it now... help?
Well, congrats on making the move to photoshop. I'm of no use there. I think I'm getting Elements for Mothers Day, we can suffer through the learning curve together. :) I used it a little last semester but am still pretty lost. Get the free 30 day download of Adobe Light Room- It's WAY cool!!!
My mother in law made the dress. I cried when she gave it to me. I made Bradeigh stay in it for most of the day-despite her "slight" discomfort. :)
Great job, Melanie! I love the black & white photo of Hannah & Bradeigh. And the one of Jared's parents laughing. (at least I assume they are Jared's parents)
Beautiful pics Mel - I wish we could've been there. :) Lots and lots of love to you all!!! Talk to you soon!
That is a great list. It looks like you pulled it off beautifully!
I love the big family picture, what a family. I want to be there. In that picture. :)
Love you all,
Sorena
Hey Mel...if you get this will you email me your address? Thanks.
Post a Comment