Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

Check the tongue...Reminds me oh her baby pictures.:)

















I am determined to get Christmas cards out this year...on time. So I decided we would take advantage of the Tucson snowfall. Well-the Tucson foam snow fall that the local mall sprays out every Fri/Sat night at 6:00pm. We had fun! In fact I just decided to go with the whole silly picture thing, because well-the silly pictures were so much more fun. I tried using my camera timer and tri-pod to get a family picture HA HA HA! As you can see to no avail.

4 comments:

Sorena said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Emili said...

I just read that you're having a girl - Congratulations!! That's so exciting! (Sorry I'm so behind). I love your cute baby shots in the previous posts and Ican't believe how old your kids are getting. Hannah is a knock out. You'r going to have to be fighting off the boys soon. I'm thrilled you are doing so well!

dhillman said...

So very cute! I like the googy ones too.

Miranda said...

What darling children! Merry Christmas! My cards will be late-probably in time for New Years! (our address is 719 E. 630 N. Pleasant Grove , Ut 84062 :)-just in case!