
After over a year of waiting, growing, crying and braiding the day finally came for Hannah to donate her lovely golden locks of hair. "My hair deserves to be cut off" she exclaimed after a frustrating battle with her brush. So today I took her in and she has been all grins ever since. I tried to find a clever song to go with this post-all I came up with was "Hair"...no thanks. So we're going to go with Blondie's "Dreaming" since Hannah is a blondie and has been dreaming of this day for awhile. :)

5 comments:
Oh my goodness!I cant beleive you cut it! But it looks cute! I migt do it soon,but I love my long hair................
love,Kat
Hannah your hair looks SO CUTE!! And some little girl somewhere is going to be so greatful! You're awesome!
Good for her! We tried to do that with Savannah's hair last year, but gave up when it measured 9 inches. She was just crying every time I brushed it so we had it chopped. Tell Hannah we say 'good job!'
Good for you Hannah! And the new look is adorable
Your hair looks adorable. Good thing it grows huh! I am sure it is going to be really appreciated!
Post a Comment