Ever since I began taking photography a little more seriously, it has become quite the past time. Jared and I have been staying up really late,(think after midnight) playing with photoshop. It's been really fun- but I've stared and scrutinized the same pictures now for days. Time to get new subjects. It's nice that Jared is so excited about all this. He's very cute. I'm lucky to have so much support. Honestly, he gives me way more credit than I deserve, and sometimes I think he's more excited about the pictures than I am. I love that I have been able to revisit this hobby- (and have such nice equipment this time around to revisit it with). Though there is a huge learning curve involved with Digital SLR's. Unfortunately technical reading -or listening, is not a strong point of mine, so I've been reading and re-reading alot. (It took me three days to finally figure out how to live view shoot with my camera). If you scroll down to the end of the page you can view my slideshow.
On a side note-The kids and I have been getting down to Fergie's "Clumsy". LOVE IT!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gotta love those husbands--Kelly has been helping me out so much, even not feeling well. He will lay on the bed and help me as I learn to fade and transition...
This is one of those you probably had to be there things, but I will attempt to share--but you don't want to share this with your kids! Kelsey and I were rocking out to the same Fergie song and I thought she said "fartin'" as one of the words. It made me laugh so hard and we made up our own words to what girls can't help doing sometimes like burping, "pootering" (we decided to girl it up a bit) sniffling...you get the idea
Your portfolio is gorgeous, Mel! You're awesome.
Post a Comment