Looks like fun! I am going to go and see the Pfau's set up this week and check some stuff out. I love Hannah's heart shaped one. Is that just naturally like that? Dumb question maybe, but I don't know!
The geode was naturally formed, but I think if the fellow who cut it for us had turned it the other direction when he cut it would have given it a completely different look. The fact that it was random is what made it so cool. Have fun at the gem show!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I am going to go and see the Pfau's set up this week and check some stuff out. I love Hannah's heart shaped one. Is that just naturally like that? Dumb question maybe, but I don't know!
The geode was naturally formed, but I think if the fellow who cut it for us had turned it the other direction when he cut it would have given it a completely different look. The fact that it was random is what made it so cool. Have fun at the gem show!
Post a Comment