Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A few of my favorite pics....

I have literally taken thousands of pictures in the past month. These are a few of my favorite images. It's probably time I just started a separate blog devoted to photography...but you know what...I don't have time for that, and I don't really want to.

It's been a very fun month. We had so much fun in Utah visiting family, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to photograph my nieces wedding. It was so fun! Thank you for trusting me with your special day Lexi :)

April and May were VERY BUSY picture taking months. So much so, that I want to throw the computer out the window and maybe let my camera collect a little dust. Notice how few pictures I have of my own family...Time to take a step back and thoroughly enjoy my kids this summer. Speaking of which ONE MORE DAY UNTIL SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!WOOOO HOOOOOO! I was just called as Bear leader. I'm pretty excited to get to be so active in cubs with Noah. Not sure if he shares the sentiment...Jared was called to be Deacon advisor and he is loving it.

Jared just returned home from a week in Wisconsin. I surprised him with a fun stay at Starr Pass. We thought about getting the kids in the morning to swim, but soon decided relaxing by the pool listening to a Hopi flute player mixed with the sound of morning doves was a moment that probably wouldn't be duplicated anytime soon. Speaking of pools... I would really like one.

So, Happy Summer everyone!
Thank you Belli's for opening your home to us! We love you!!











I love this girl! I shot her engagement, wedding, baby, Christmas, and now maternity pictures. She got up at the crack of dawn with toddler in tow...and it was cold outside.



















What's not to love about Mariachi's?






I had a alot more images from this wedding shoot-but these are my favorites.










This kid is amazing. Full ride scholarship, and was just baptized. I wished the shot with the train cart advertisement saying Building America in the background would have come out. This young man represents so many amazing youth that make our country so strong.





My Dad. I love watching him play with the grand kids.



Bradeigh and Grace....So cute.




Noah, surprised with a pair of hamsters from his sister right after getting home from Father and Son camp out.



















Maddie and Kat...Almost all grown up...






Lexi...




This is probably my favorite picture from her bridals. I love the movement of her dress.
















2 comments:

Me said...

Okay, I love all of them, but the two that I think stood out to me were the rings inside the flower and the picture of your dad and nephew. I love that picture of your dad. So very cute.

dhillman said...

fun stuff!