

















Happy New Year! We had a great time in Utah. It's great to reconnect with those so close to our heart. The snow was especially fun, because it is so rare we get to play in it-so for our kids to be able to have snow play everyday and with their COUSINS-they were on snowy cloud nine. Now we are back and though we were only gone for a week it feels like months. So much to get into order, plans to follow up on... Yep the Green's are back in business :) I asked Jared if he had any special resolutions for 2011. I didn't feel like I had any new hopes or goals for the approaching year-just the same ones as usual, get into shape, eat better, be better. Nothing concrete though. I feel like this is the year not to plan so far ahead, not to have any major expectations. Weird. Unsettling. I think I really just need to concentrate on making my here and now better and that entails not putting anymore on my plate. I feel the need to conserve, be prepared and really get "my house" in order. It's nice to feel a little more focused. I like it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment