Sunday, September 5, 2010

Favorite Moments Of The Past Two Weeks.

Kat, Madison and Kage


Danette playing with all her nieces and nephews.

The Fam



The Leeson Baby


Mt. Lemmon
















Judy and Marlin had their 50th wedding anniversary. I think they had a great time celebrating with the their family and friends. It's hard to take pictures when it's your family and your trying to visit and tend to your baby but I managed to get a few pics and luckily there were willing guests to help out. Danette did an outstanding job-and I know the grand kids especially were given so many wonderful memories to take home.
I got to photograph another beautiful baby!
We were able to take a Saturday and go hike on Mt. Lemmon. We took the Meadow Loop trail that hooks onto the Mt. Lemmon trail. It was so beautiful. We are going to make effort to hike more often as a family.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

love all the pictures!

Sorena said...

Great pictures. The Anniversary party was a blast! You guys really pulled off a GREAT party!!!