Monday, September 27, 2010

8 Weeks To A Better Me

I have had such a difficult time reaching some of my goals lately. I can see the woman I want to become just beyond the horizon. I really like her. I would prefer to reach her while I'm still relatively young, and have time and good health on my side. While my children are home watching my example.

This has been nagging at me for sometime now. I need to do more service, I need to study the scriptures with more purpose and diligence, I need to take better care of myself physically. Funny that even though I have a great desire for this-my actual daily motivation and energy for these things has just been puttering out. Then these two sisters from my ward put together this opportunity- http://8weekstoabetteryou.blogspot.com/. It was just the little push of accountability and reward I needed. I am so excited and ready to go.

I know this isn't just for me-but I feel the Saviors love for me through this act of service from these two sisters. I feel like he knew what I needed and it was provided. I am so grateful for Heavenly Fathers love. GAME ON!! See you on the horizon...

1 comment:

Sorena said...

I read this the day it started, I wish I would have seen it earlier.
I totally would have done this.
I need this so much. This is one area that I really struggle and I want to conquer once and for all.
WAY TO GO GIRL! I'm very impressed!!