Jared w/Mitch at the Gladden Farms duathlon.
She's 1!!!!!!!!!!!

.jpg)


My sweet nephew Charlie!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Engagement pics at Sabino Canyon. (I almost lost my camera to raging waters....)






Spring pictures for two of my favorite models....











Spring pictures for two of my favorite models....





Enough of the "time is going by so fast" nonsense-blah blah blah.... It's not like it's going to slow down because I keep acknowledging the seemingly warp speed that life has taken on. I just need to be better about posting more often. We have been having alot of fun. School is beginning to wind down for the kids and we are in great anticipation for the summer fun to begin. Before I get ahead of myself and post about future plans I should finish reflecting on past events.
Two days ago Jared and I had a workout date night at Crossfitt. I AM REALLY SORE. One of the trainers there was kind enough to send us pictures from the couples event-but I'm to vain to post them. Let's just say they are less than flattering. Sometimes I feel like the most unphotogenic person in the world. How ironic.
Jared also finished a duathlon and did awesome! He was frustrated about his down time in getting his shoes on and off-but he will be better prepared next time.
The kiddos are doing awesome-Hannah has mastered another piano feat-The Malaguena. Noah is an awesome little guitar player. He has almost all his chords learned. I will post video soon. (Maybe tonight...) Bradeigh is awesome at being irresistably adorable. I love her toothy grin-6 teeth now. She is almost walking.
In between everything I've been taking pictures, and while my love and appreciation of photography is long standing-I waiver between wanting to devote the time to a business and just wanting to be a friend who can take pretty good pictures. I like being a friend that can take pretty good pictures-who occasionally makes a little bit of $$ to support a hobby. So unless it is a special circumstance I'm not taking any more referrals-just keeping the clients I already have and like. :)
Now for future FUN! Going to Atlanta soon!!!!!! I have never been to the south since my birth at Ft. Benning a Columbus GA army base. So it will be neat retracing my early beginnings with my mom who is accompanying us on this trip. It will also be an interesting opportunity to trace more history of our country spanning from the civil war to civil rights. I also hear there is a really neat aquarium.
AND AND AND AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My amazing husband has made it possible for me and the kids to accompany him to CHICAGO this June!!!!!!! I didn't think it was possible-but Jared made it possible, and I am so excited to take the kids back and show them all the places we enjoyed so much.

2 comments:
That was a fun post! I love the pictures of Bradeigh and the ones of Charlie. I wish we lived closer so you could snap some of Andrew. You are an excellent photographer!
Congrats Jared on the race!
I can't wait to see videos of Noah and Hannah playing their instruments.
I love you all SO much!
I can't believe Bradeigh is one. Good job on the race, Jared! And I love your photos, Melanie!
Post a Comment