Sunday, August 9, 2009

4 months already!!!!!














Well Miss Bradeigh is just full of personality-especially in the morning. She rolls herself all over the place, gives us an occasional giggle-(but really makes us work for it :)) She is happy as can be unless she's in her car seat after 7:00 pm. That is her getting ready for bed time-which is great if we are home but no so great if we are still out and about... As cliche as it is to say-I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST SHE IS GROWING. I have to admit I postponed tummy time as long as possible-but it didn't matter she learned to roll and scoot despite my efforts in stunting her progress. I remember when Hannah and Noah were babies-I'd hear women talking about trying to sabotage their babies progress-pushing them down when they began to walk. I thought they were crazy- first of all why would you try and sabotage your baby's development-second of all it's so exciting to watch them learn and grow-not to mention personally gratifying. Well now I find myself pulling Bradeigh up to a sitting position watching her balance exclaiming "good job baby" only to push her over and think, wait not yet. All I can is that I'm so so grateful I get to stay home and not miss a minute.

2 comments:

Emili said...

Seriously, it's so unfair how fast they grow and change. What happened to my baby?? She's almost a toddler and I feel like I just had har a couple months ago. Bradeigh is looking adorable, she has a Green grin, hehe. If these stages fly by to quickly, you can always have another one. wink wink.

Kelly said...

The old cliche is so true--time goes by way too fast. My baby just celebrated her 20th birthday! I have to admit I can't relate to sabotaging their growth. I am still pushing and prodding, but I can relate to feeling like time should slow down and to the pride and love you feel for your kids--even if that means they find their "wings".
Bradeigh's pictures are adorable!
oops, just realized that Kelly is signed in, just for the record this is Danette. Kelly would agree but he wouldn't write it!