This was my favorite photoshoot this month. Not only did I have the privilege of taking this amazing families picture-BUT-we also got interrupted by the owner of the field who was very nice and whose family, (the Barnette's) have been out their for generations. He asked me to take some shots of the field and I asked him to get in a few of the shots too. He was a character, and it was fun meeting him and taking his picture. When I find what did with those images of him...I will post them. :)
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































2 comments:
Excellent pictures. I especially love the idea of pictures in the cotton field. Very clever. It is a Marana Christmas. We may not have snow, but we have something that looks pretty close to it.
Love all the pictures!
And I love the cotton field. I saw a family portrait like that once in a studio-probably when we did Maryn's grad pic--not sure--but I fell in love with it then and have wanted to do it ever since, but never have.
I loved seeing it here and that you did it--and so well.
Awesome.
Maybe someday we will actually do it too!
Post a Comment