Thursday, April 9, 2009

1 Week Old











I'm not sure how I'm supposed to nap when Bradeigh does. How can I sleep when she makes such cute faces in her sleep. I seriously can just stare at her for hours. I remember doing this with Hannah and Noah too. I decided if I'm going to watch her sleep I may as well watch her through a camera lens. So here is my project - BABY week by week.














8 comments:

Lbrtychic said...

I can't wait to see all of you fabulous pictures. She's beautiful. Great lighting.

Whitney said...

Oh you guys are lucky...I really mean blessed. What a beautiful baby. Karsyn says "say.. your baby rocks, is cute, gorgous and very pretty..and thats from me" I couldn't have said it better! I just want to smell her, okay that's kind of wierd. OHHH.....

Katherine said...

She is so sweet, especially in the pictures.

P.S. My WORD VERIFICATION is hurlabi, souds like hurl the baby.......

Emili said...

Sooo cute. And you'll have lots more opportunities, babies are the BEST photo subjects, and I LOVE watching them sleep! She is beautiful.

Linette said...

 Cute, cute, cute!!!

Colbert said...

Congrats you guys, can't wait to see her. Glad everything went so well.

Alisa said...

She is so sweet. I love those cheeks. I bet you kiss them all day.

Sorena said...

The only word I can think of is precious.
I could look at those sweet pictures all day long!