I'm a shoe person... Now I know most of you wouldn't know that because my everyday shoe wearing is pretty boring. Flip Flops are my everyday choice. BUT- I really love shoes. Kinda like clothes-pretty boring most of the time but that doesn't mean a girl can't and doesn't drool and wish for a total loss of self control and end up with a fabulous wardrobe. I've been looking and wanting the perfect pair of riding boots for years now. Yesterday I received a catalog from my favorite eye candy store Anthropologie, and these beauties have been staring at me ever since. They are a bit pricey... my heart is yearning... I actually sent a link to Jared mentioning what an AMAZING Christmas present they would be. I keep visualizing oversized sweater dresses cute tights and these amazing boots. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I can smell the leather...........
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Cute Boots
I'm a shoe person... Now I know most of you wouldn't know that because my everyday shoe wearing is pretty boring. Flip Flops are my everyday choice. BUT- I really love shoes. Kinda like clothes-pretty boring most of the time but that doesn't mean a girl can't and doesn't drool and wish for a total loss of self control and end up with a fabulous wardrobe. I've been looking and wanting the perfect pair of riding boots for years now. Yesterday I received a catalog from my favorite eye candy store Anthropologie, and these beauties have been staring at me ever since. They are a bit pricey... my heart is yearning... I actually sent a link to Jared mentioning what an AMAZING Christmas present they would be. I keep visualizing oversized sweater dresses cute tights and these amazing boots. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I can smell the leather...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute, but you need to find an excuse to get them before Christmas. With our short cool season you need to get all the wear that you can. Anniversary maybe?
Yep, Linette is right, gotta have them before it is too hot again, even the anniversary might be too long of a wait!
Anniversary is already taken with a framed giclee canvas by photographer Robert Boyd. Honestly...Jared says he doesn't need a reason or rather I don't need a reason to buy them. I just should. I have been wanting a pair for awhile, and that's reason enough. That's what makes it HARD and seem so frivilous. Maybe they will go on sale, and I could feel better about purchasing them...Or maybe my calves would be to big to fit nicely anyway and then I can go on hoping and wishing for the perfect pair of boots, instead of actually having to decide whether or not to purchase them. :)
Or maybe they'll sell out of them and then you'll be so so so so so sad and wish you had bought them when you had the chance. If you get them and they're not perfect, you can always send them back, but how often do the perfect boots come along? Splurge dear. It's not often you'll find something you love so much!
Post a Comment