Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Love My Life!

I really do. My week has been productive and full. I have had three photo appointments, lots of play time with Hannah and Noah, visiting time with good friends and family and to top it off Jared and I are going out to see Batman. WOW, that's a good week. Something awful must be in the works... Just kidding...Really I'm kidding. Here are some pics of the Hopkins I took this morning.




I love the Hopkins! Aren't they cute. Their girls are adorable. Braelynne was not in the mood for taking pictures this morning despite my best efforts in peek-a-boo. But she managed to grace me with one smile-which was very appreciated. :) Next time I'm bringing candy...



I have to admit I'm staring to feel in a little bit of a photo rut. I need to break out and do something creative. Madison are you ready to be my model? I think I'm going to call you right now!



Here are some shots from last night.



3 comments:

dhillman said...

I have heard good things about Batman...clearly it is dark, but most of the people I konw that have seen it have really liked it. Hopefully, we can go soon...
Sounds like a great week!

Madison said...

Sounds like fun. If you are talking about me, the "Snell" Madison, then yes Id love to be your next model!!! Cute pictures. I want to see Batman too.

Me said...

Love the song. I really need to download that one. It so fun. The pictures are great and the Hopkins family is adorable.