I should probably save this post for a date closer to Valentines day, but I wanted to share this sweet song that Amy shared with me, and I'm missing Jared. He's in Seattle for the weekend. Maybe you all are already familiar with it. If not, it's a sweet treat especially if your expecting or know someone who is. The song is Colbie Caillats' "Capri". I get a little vaklempt every time I hear it. Sniff sniff. Hear are some of our other favorite sweet songs of the year -old and new. Mazzy Star "Fade Into You"; Ingrid Michaelson "The Way I am";Linkin Park "Shadow of the Day";Dashboard Confessional "Stolen" The Postal Service "Such Great Heights". Wish I knew how to share music files... Have a great weekend!
-Mel
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She must have the album or download or whatever--we love her "bubbly" song and then heard another one of hers on the radio, but I am pretty sure it wan't called capri. The country video stations are starting to play "bubbly" too. Anyway, Kelsey and I will have fun tracking it down and listening to it.
Post a Comment